The North American box for Yoshi's Safari.
|Release date||December 28, 1993|
|Mode(s)||Single player, Multiplayer|
|Input methods||Light gun|
Yoshi's Safari is a game starring Mario and Yoshi for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. This is the first game released in the western market to refer to Princess Toadstool by her Japanese name "Peach", albeit only temporarily. The gems that everybody stole are the birth month stones.
In this game, Jewelry Land has been split in two sections, Light and Dark. Princess Peach has asked you to rescue King Fret and Prince Pine and retrieve the twelve magic gems that keep the kingdom together.
Stages and Bosses
- Grass Land: Lemmy Koopa: Garnet Gem
- Mushroom Land: Ludwig von Koopa: Amethyst Gem
- Pipe Island: Wendy O. Koopa: Aquamarine Gem
- Crescent Coast: Larry Koopa: Diamond Gem
- Spirit Mountain: Morton Koopa Jr.: Emerald Gem
- Grand Bridge: Iggy Koopa: Pearl Gem
- Float Castle I: Roy Koopa: Ruby Gem
- Cornice Cave: Magikoopa: Peridot Gem
- Boo's Mansion: Big Boo/Boo Buddies: Sapphire Gem
- Float Castle II: Chargin Chuck: Opal Gem
- Dark Sea: Koopa Troopa Battleship: Topaz Gem
- Bowser's Castle: Bowser: Turquoise Gem