Super Mario Bros.Edit
There are three Warp Zones in the game:
- World 1-2: At the end of the underground level past the pipe leading to the surface. It takes Mario to the Worlds 2, 3 and 4.
- World 4-2: About half of the underground level, there's a vine that Mario can climb to access the surface. The Warp Zone is at the end of this area, leading to Worlds 6, 7 and 8. The last Warp Zone is also located in this World, found at the end of the underground zone in the same way as World 1-2. There's a pipe leading to World 5.
Super Mario Bros. 2 / Super Mario USAEdit
There are four Warp Zones in the game:
- World 1-3: There's a vase at the far right of the level next to the brick tower. It leads to World 4.
- World 3-1: Below the waterfall. There's a platform with a door that can be entered. Inside, there's a vase leading to World 5.
- World 4-2: On an ice platform between two whales, there's a vase that leads to World 6.
- World 5-3: After climbing up the ladder to get to the surface, there's a vase right above. It leads to World 7.
Super Mario Bros. 3Edit
In this game, the World 9 is the Warp Zone. It can be reached by using the Warp Whistle item. Depending on the World Mario and Luigi currently are, it can take them to any of the eight Worlds in the game:
- Worlds 2, 3 and 4: These Worlds can be reached by using the whistle in Worlds 1, 2 or 3.
- Worlds 5, 6 and 7: These Worlds can be reached by using the whistle in Worlds 4, 5 or 6.
- World 8: This world can be reached by using the whistle in Worlds 7 and 8. Another (very) easy way to reach World 8 is to play the whistle again in the Warp Zone (World 9), thus requiring the use of two Warp Whistles. Two of them can be found in World 1.