Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First Installment||WarioWare, Inc.: Minigame Mania|
|Latest Installment||WarioWare: D.I.Y./Showcase|
|Number of Installments||8|
|Parent Series||Mario series|
WarioWare (メイド イン ワリオ, Meido in Wario), sometimes known as WarioWare, Inc., is a series of video games starring Wario and his friends. Unlike the Wario Land games, which are platformers like the main Mario series, WarioWare is a series of minigame compilations. WarioWare is unique, however, in that the minigames are very short, most only lasting several seconds. These "microgames" make up the basis of the series, and are strung together in quick succession with differing control schemes, encouraging frantic action by the player. WarioWare has also been known for incorporating a gimmick in each game, usually taking advantage of the latest Nintendo hardware.
- WarioWare, Inc.: Minigame Mania, 2003, Game Boy Advance
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!, 2003, Nintendo GameCube
- WarioWare: Twisted!, 2004, Game Boy Advance
- WarioWare: Touched!, 2004, Nintendo DS
- WarioWare: Smooth Moves, 2006, Wii
- WarioWare: Snapped!, 2008, DSiWare
- WarioWare: D.I.Y., 2009, Nintendo DS
- WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase, 2009, WiiWare