Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stars in the Mario series can be either:
- Cobalt Star, the energy source for the time machine erected by Professor E. Gadd to rid himself of Princess Shroob during the events of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.
- Crystal Star, paramount objects in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- Grand Star, stars from Super Mario Galaxy
- Invincibility stars, power-ups that make the Mario Bros. temporarily invincible.
- Mega Star, an enormous star from Super Paper Mario
- Millenium Star, the primary goal for the events of Mario Party 3
- Power Stars, collectible stars required to complete games.
- Red Power Stars, used to enable Mario to fly during the events of Super Mario Galaxy
- Stars as in the Mario Party series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|