Overset Possessor as seen in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.
|First Game||Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon|
|Alternative Form(s)||Clock Face|
The Overset Possessor is the third boss of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. It takes control of the clock face atop the Old Clockworks.
The Overset Possessor is a tall, white ghost with three horns. Its heart is replaced by the Dark Moon piece.
The battle with Overset Possessor is quite unique in design. The battle takes place on a giant clock. Starting from 1 and ending on 12, the Possessor turns the clock ahead one hour at a time, summoning new enemies each time. On the 4, 8, and 12 o'clock positions, the Overset Possessor will fight instead. After 4 o'clock, the minute hand will catch fire. After 8 o'clock, the hour hand will catch fire. In order, the enemies fought are:
- One Greenie
- Three Greenies
- Five Greenies
- Two Slammers- Then Overset Possessor attacks
- Two Sneakers
- Three Greenies with shields and hammers
- Three Mummies- Then Overset Possessor attacks again
- Five Creepers
- Red Bombs that attack if you flash them
- A mummy, a Sneaker, a Greenie with a shovel, a Slammer, Red Bombs and a beetle- then Overset Possessor finally attacks again