Overview of course
|First appearance||Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (2003)|
|Appears in|| Mario Kart: Double Dash!!|
Mario Kart 7
|Retro Cup||Leaf Cup|
Daisy Cruiser is a track on a cruiser ship in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!. It has a pool close to the beginning, and a little farther into the track there are tables sliding up and down, and they can block the player if he or she hits them. There is also a shortcut. If the player drops into a hole and drives into the orange pipe with a fan, he or she may be a little ahead (considering this pipe is a boost). This course is similar to Peach Beach, having the same music and theme. This is the third track of Flower Cup.
This track appears in Mario Kart 7 as a retro course. It is the third course in Leaf Cup. Players can now access the left side of the beginning of the course. The player can also drive in the pool at the start of the course. The hanging buoys near the end of the track are removed, and instead of Piantas, there are Miis spectating the race. Also, the shortcut was replaced with just a boost (rather than the orange pipe with fan), which accesses the player's Glider attached to the kart (a new feature in Mario Kart 7).
The Daisy Cruiser can be seen in the background in:
- Peach Beach (Mario Kart: Double Dash!!/Mario Kart Wii)
- Yoshi Circuit (Mario Kart: Double Dash!!/Mario Kart 8)
- Daisy Circuit (Mario Kart Wii)
- Mario Super Sluggers - the docking area for the cruiser vastly resembles that of the Daisy Circuit at Mario Kart Wii.
- Daisy Cruiser was mentioned in The 3 Little Princesses comic book that Peach mentioned they have to "patch up her Daisy Cruiser when it's broken".
- Daisy Cruiser is seen in two courses, Peach Beach, Yoshi Circuit, Daisy Circuit and Mario Beach.
|Tracks in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!|
|Luigi Circuit • Peach Beach • Baby Park • Dry Dry Desert|
|Mushroom Bridge • Mario Circuit • Daisy Cruiser • Waluigi Stadium|
|Sherbet Land • Mushroom City • Yoshi Circuit • DK Mountain|
|Wario Colosseum • Dino Dino Jungle • Bowser's Castle • Rainbow Road|