Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
DK Mountain as seen in Mario Kart Double Dash!!.
|First appearance||Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (2003)|
|Appears in|| Mario Kart: Double Dash!!|
Mario Kart Wii
|Retro Cup||Lightning Cup|
The course appears to take place in the prehistoric times when dinosaurs once roamed the Earth. It seems to also take place in a jungle, due to all of the trees. There is also a gigantic volcano appearing in the course. It can only be accessed by the DK Cannon blasting players at a high speed to it. Boulders also appear to roll around the area.
Differences between Double Dash!! and Mario Kart Wii
- "Donkey Cannon" is renamed to "DK Cannon" in the game.
- On the course's map, the straight line has been deleted that indicates players being shot out of it, leaving a blank space in the map.
- Halfpipe ramps have been placed on the first set of switchbacks.
- Stunt ramps have been placed on the hills heading downhill from the summit.
- Unlike most courses, the grass on this track does not slow players down.
- It's music is reused in Dino Dino Jungle, a paired level to DK Mountain.
- The wooden bridge is missing in a picture of DK Mountain in the original website for Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.